(Bakersfield, CA) June 13, 2018 – Beginning June 13, The Habit Burger Grill (Nasdaq:HABT) will be serving breakfast at all three of its Bakersfield locations. With nine new menu items, Habit fans can now enjoy the most important meal of the day with high quality made-to-order breakfast.
“Our delicious breakfast menu items provide a blend of flavors and options to begin your day right. Like the rest of our quality offerings, we’ve taken a fresh approach to breakfast and are proud to introduce nine new menu items,” said Adam Baird, executive chef at The Habit Burger Grill.
The Habit’s breakfast menu of sandwiches, burritos and bowls provides a blend of flavors and textures to satisfy every appetite. The award-winning Habit Charburger is transformed into the ‘Breakfast Charburger’ with a twist, featuring a chargrilled beef patty, tomato, American cheese and a cooked to order egg. The new Southwest Breakfast Sandwich features cooked to order eggs, double smoky bacon, Pepper Jack cheese, tomatoes and creamy southwest ranch sauce on a grilled garlic sourdough,
The Habit’s other breakfast menu items include:
- English Muffin Sandwich – eggs, cheese, bacon or sausage on a buttery, toasted English muffin,
- Southwest Breakfast Sandwich – cooked to order eggs, sausage, cilantro, cheese, fresh house-made avocado pico de gallo and a creamy southwest ranch sauce, all wrapped in a warm tortilla.
- Super Food Breakfast Bowl – egg whites, garlic kale, diced tomato, feta cheese crumbles, quinoa, fresh crushed avocado and kale pesto,
- Ranchero Breakfast Bowl – eggs, sausage, Pepper Jack cheese, topped with our house-made avocado pico de gallo, cilantro, tortilla strips and southwest ranch sauce,
- Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Burrito – eggs, diced tomato, basil, cheese, sundried tomato and pesto in a warm tortilla,
- West Coast French Toast – with seasonal fruit and powdered sugar,
- Avocado Toast – fresh crushed avocado and tomatoes on toasted sourdough.
From 7 A.M. – 10:30 A.M. daily, The Habit will be serving up its made-to-order breakfast menu at the following Bakersfield locations:
- 3900 California Ave. Bakersfield, CA 93309 (Drive-Thru)
- 5503 Calloway Dr. Bakersfield, CA 93309 (Drive-Thru)
- 12900 Brimhall Road. Bakersfield, CA 93309
Better burgers are just the beginning at The Habit where the menu also includes hand-cut salads, grilled sandwiches including line-caught, sushi grade ahi tuna, fresh chicken, and hand-filleted marinated grilled tri-tip, and sides including onion rings, sweet potato and French fries, and tempura green beans. Guests can choose from a variety of peppers, lemons, limes, and sauces at a complimentary condiment bar to customize the flavor of their meal.
The Habit is known for its award-winning Charburger which features 100% fresh, never frozen ground beef grilled over an open flame and topped with melted cheese, caramelized onions, pickles, fresh tomato, crisp lettuce, and mayo served on a toasted bun. Their restaurants have been serving the Best Tasting Burger in America exactly this way since the first Habit opened in 1969.
About The Habit Restaurants, Inc.
The Habit Burger Grill is a burger-centric, fast casual restaurant concept that specializes in preparing fresh, made-to-order chargrilled burgers and sandwiches featuring USDA choice tri-tip steak, grilled chicken and sushi-grade ahi tuna cooked over an open flame. In addition, it features fresh made-to-order salads and an appealing selection of sides, shakes and malts. The Habit was named the “best tasting burger in America” in July 2014 in a comprehensive survey conducted by one of America’s leading consumer magazines. The first Habit opened in Santa Barbara, California in 1969. The Habit has since grown to over 220 restaurants in 11 states throughout California, Arizona, Utah, New Jersey, Florida, Idaho, Virginia, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Washington and Maryland as well as three international locations. More information is available at www.habitburger.com.
# # #