Reserve Catering Truck
Be The Life of the Party with the Habit Truck!
America’s Best Tasting Burger is coming to you! The Habit Burger Grill can now be at your next event with one of their fleet of catering trucks. The Habit catering trucks are built specifically to prepare the best Charburgers and Sandwiches featuring a state-of-the-art kitchen that includes a stainless steel charbroiler that is designed to sear a distinctive smoky flavor into everything we cook – whether- it’s our famous Charburger, fresh marinated Chicken Sandwiches, or Veggie burgers. Available for your wedding, birthday party, company event, or block party, The Habit Catering Truck is perfect for your next event. The Habit’s attention to quality, the hospitality of our team members with our unmatched chargrilled flavor is guaranteed to make your special occasion memorable and you’ll understand why at The Habit, better burgers are just the beginning.
Let's Plan Your Party! Tell us about yourself:
33 ft. long
13 ft. high
8 ft. wide
Habit Truck Recap
- Perfect for events of all sizes
- Pricing varies by county. Starting at $1,800 + tax – Food Minimum Required for all catering Truck events.
- Charburger with cheese, French fries, and a beverage start at $13.30 per person, plus tax.
- The Food minimum feeds up to 135 guests.
- Upon booking we require a $500 deposit signed contract. The deposit will be applied to the overall cost of the event.
- Standard Service time is 1.5 hours and $175 for each additional 1/2 hour up to 4 hours. Over 4 hours of service, $250 for each additional 1/2 hour.
- Our Truck can accommodate 275 guests per hour (Charburger w/Cheese & Veggie Burger Combo Meals Only, without customizations).
- Suggested menu for 200 or more guests: Single Charburger w/Cheese & Veggie Burger Combo Meals.
- Habit Trucks will travel 1 hour and 50 miles roundtrip. Each additional 30 minutes of drive time is $175 and $3.75 per mile.
- The Truck will arrive 45 minutes before the scheduled service time to set up.
- Final payment is due 10 days before the event date.
- A $400 late night fee will apply to events scheduled between the hours of 9:00 pm – 11:59 pm.
- A $550 late night fee will apply to events scheduled between the hours of 12:00 am – 7:00 am.
- A $350 holiday fee will be applied to the following Holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Halloween, Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, Superbowl Sunday .
- The Habit Truck will provide napkins, condiments, and trash cans. Tables and chairs for guests are not provided.
- The Habit Truck can provide business license permits, health department permits and certificates of insurance. Other permits, such as park permits, and entrance fees will need to be secured by the guest.
- A map and directions of how to get to your location and where the Truck will be parked is appreciated.
- Prices, terms, and conditions are subject to change.
We apologize, but we are unable to service Santa Barbara County. Advance reservations required. Terms & conditions apply.